- Newslink Global Insurance Trends-The Week
- PwC 21st Global CEO Survey highlights that Insurance CEOs are more concerned about the pace of technological change(85%) than leaders in any other industry.
- Joint Committee of the European Supervisory Authorities(ESAs) publishes final report on Big Data
- GlobalData looks at potential alternative providers in US healthcare market
- Munich Re raises profit guidance for 2018 and announces further share buy-back
- Swiss Re to propose new CHF1bn public share buy-back programme
- BMS Innovation Lab launched expired
- Duck Creek Suite solution chosen by First American expired
- Earnix announces introduction of its Integrated Machine Learning technology as an enhancement to existing insurance software suite expired
- Lloyd's coverholders now eligible to access ACORD Delegated Authority Standards, information, training and other resources expired
- Marsh joins EEA-the world's largest open source blockchain initiative expired
- Generali CEO Donnet comments "The excellent results that we presented today confirm the validity and effectiveness of our strategic plan in this current market context." expired
10th January 2018
Board and CEO changes at Hastings Insurance Group
Hastings Insurance group has announced changes to its Board.
Mike Fairey, who joined the business in June 2015, has notified the Board that he has decided to retire as chairman and will step down from the Board at the company's Annual General Meeting (AGM) in May.
Gary Hoffman, who joined the business as Group ceo in November 2012, will take over the role of non-Executive chairman when Fairey steps down.
Toby van der Meer, who joined the business in June 2011 and has been managing director of the company's UK trading subsidiary, Hastings Insurance Services Limited, will be appointed to the company's Board with effect from 1st March and will take over the role of ceo as of that date. In the period between van deer Meer's appointment and his appointment as chairman, Hoffman will remain on the Board as an executive director.
Hastings Trends(48 articles)