- Newslink Global Insurance Trends-The Week
- Hurricane Florence losses expected to be manageable for re/insurers says Standard & Poor's
- Fitch report says modest recovery set to continue for the US excess and surplus (E&S) lines market
- China Re to acquire Chaucer from The Hanover
- SCOR in exclusive negotiations with Workplace Options concerning a worldwide distribution partnership agreement and the acquisition of SCOR subsidiary Rehalto
- Allianz Group achieved the top position as sector leader amongst all rated insurance companies in the Dow Jones Sustainability Index(DJSI)
- Charles Taylor happy with first half performance expired
- FICO announces latest version of its Analytics Workbench expired
- Mang appointed to newly created role of general manager, Guidewire Analytics and Data Services (ADS) expired
- Legal & General completes £4.4bn buy-in for British Airways PLC’s pension scheme-the largest ever bulk annuity policy arranged with a UK pension scheme expired
- Sedgwick announces new majority owners will be affiliates of funds managed by The Carlyle Group expired
- Fidelis restructuring its business to deliver enhanced focus and execution expired
10th January 2018
Board and CEO changes at Hastings Insurance Group
Hastings Insurance group has announced changes to its Board.
Mike Fairey, who joined the business in June 2015, has notified the Board that he has decided to retire as chairman and will step down from the Board at the company's Annual General Meeting (AGM) in May.
Gary Hoffman, who joined the business as Group ceo in November 2012, will take over the role of non-Executive chairman when Fairey steps down.
Toby van der Meer, who joined the business in June 2011 and has been managing director of the company's UK trading subsidiary, Hastings Insurance Services Limited, will be appointed to the company's Board with effect from 1st March and will take over the role of ceo as of that date. In the period between van deer Meer's appointment and his appointment as chairman, Hoffman will remain on the Board as an executive director.
Hastings Trends(48 articles)